Sunday, January 12, 2014

Animal Profiles - Eddy Place Black Beauty















Black Beauty is a 3rd generation American Mini Nubian doe, born in 2007.  I purchased Beauty's daughter, Merrylegs, in the spring of 2010, and when I noticed Beauty was still for sale in the fall and was bred, I went back for her.  When I picked her up, Eddy said to me that he didn't know why she had not been picked out soon, cause she makes the most beautiful babies.  I have found this to be the case as well.  While Beauty is lovely in her own right; her daughter have shown improvement each year.  It is very hard not to have a herd full of Beauty's babies.  Beauty is bred to Dutch for 4th generation Mini Nubian kids in 2014.  We are excited to see what this outcross produces.

Beauty's daughter "Shadowfax" (4th generation) is SOLD!
Beauty X Dutch

Black Beauty is mostly black with brown trim, random white and frosted ears and muzzle.




Click to Enlarge Pedigree
Beauty's daughter Merrylegs
Beauty's daughter Valentine
Beauty's daughter Duchess

No comments: