Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome Countryside Readers!

Thank you to those of you who read my article in Countryside Magazine and took the time to check out my blog.    I hope I've been at least a little bit helpful in your journey into goat herding.  Goats are one of my passions - at times perhaps even an obsession!  I just learn so much from the process, and it trickles down into all parts of my life.  Goats have taught me about patience, compassion, JOY, stewardship, and life, among other things.

For those blog readers who aren't aware, my article "Love Your Buck!" was printed in the Nov/Dec issue of Countryside Magazine.  It has been delivered to subscribers and will be on store shelves soon if not already.  There are several articles about goats in this issue.

Regulars may notice I have a new layout on the blog.  There are now tabs across the top that will take you to my breeding plan and pedigrees for our goats.  In time I hope to have more tabs with basic information about our goat breeding and sales operation.  This new feature on blogger is fabulous, allowing this pertinent info to be easily accessible.  Of course there will always be fun blog postings of baby animals and projects, useful tips, etc.

No comments: