Sunday, May 23, 2010

If we don't have what you are looking for....

I'd love to be able to sell every one who calls or emails the exact goat they want. Unfortunately, I don't always have what you are looking for. These are the farms/herd names you will see on our registration papers; you may want to check them out. It's interesting to look them up. It's surprising where some of the genetics come from! Whenever possible, I put a link to their websites. If I don't have the website, I can give you contact info if you email me at swgoats@yahoo.com (except for the list at the bottom - I don't personally know those folks).

Nigerian Dwarfs -
Duck Haven Farm, located in NE Texas
Sweetheart Miniatures, located in Texas
Dean's Funny Farm, located in NE Texas
Texas T9C, located in Texas
Piddlin Acres, located in Texas
TX Twin Creeks Farm, located in Texas
Flat Rock Farm, located in Texas

Mini-Nubians -
Eddys Goat Place of North East Texas
Ordered Steps, located in NE Texas
Hickory Leaf, located in Montana

Nubians and Nigerian Dwarfs-
Checkerboard Creek Farm (CBC Farms), located in Oklahoma

Nubians -
Rio Leche Farm, located in Deep South Texas

Here are more AGS herd names I haven't tracked down yet:
Creek Road - to the best of my knowledge this herd name is no longer in use
Dalkini Acres
Chisholm Trail
Owl's Roost
Green Gate
JVJ

No comments: